This Waidzeit men's watch called "Green Panther" with its classic design reflects not only the green heart of Austria, but has also been in harmony with nature. The stylish white dial, made of Austrian marble gives this watch a very precious touch. In addition, the small second hand is represented in green, which serves as a symbol for the green coat of arms of the province of Styria in Austria. This watch is unique and has a special grain and texture. In addition, the functional date display completes the design of this model, making it a very unique and classy gift.
Details of the wristwatch:
- Miyota movement I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Austrian marble dial
- Stainless steel crown I Stainless steel chain
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Date display
- Wooden strap with butterfly closure: 20 mm
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Battery included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.