Our Whisky Scotts Highland Chronograph reminds with its earthy colouring of the moors of the Scottish Highlands. The ochre-coloured second hand is inspired by the colour of the whisky. The Waidzeit Chronograph impresses with numerous features such as stop function, small second hand and date display. In addition, the wood used to produce the watch was made from recycled whisky barrels. Originally, the whisky barrels were used for the storage of world-famous whisky flavours, therefore, it is a design product with a great history. An exquisite gift for men with style and taste!
Details of the Whisky Scotts Highland Chronograph:
- Made from whisky barrels
- Miyota movement JS25 I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel inner case embedded in wooden case, 3ATM waterproof
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- Wooden strap with butterfly clasp: 22 mm
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Black dial
- Date display
- Stop function
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- Battery included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.