This unique wristwatch made of Austrian, more precisely Waldviertler, whisky barrel, is made of oak wood by Haider - a very special accessory for whisky lovers and men with good taste. This limited edition is something unique and each watch has an individual character and history.
After being used for many years for the maturation of whisky, the precious wood is now being up-cycled into elegant timepieces. The elegant dark blue dial and a small second hand as well as the functional date display round off the design of this model and make it a very special and exquisite gift.
Details of the Barrique Whisky James wristwatch:
- Miyota movement OT45 I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel inner case embedded in wooden case
- Stainless steel crown
- Date display
- Minor second display
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Dark blue dial
- Wooden strap with folding clasp: 20 mm
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Battery included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.