The Latin term for cherry tree is ceraus and cherry wood is mainly used for producing furniture because of its hardness and beautiful color. Especially in the Biedermeier period this type of wood was very popular. We at Waidzeit Austria have also discovered this wood for ourselves and use it to make timelessly beautiful wristwatches. The noble black dial in combination with golden hands and numerals and golden crown perfectly completes this timeless wooden watch. In addition, the Cherry Black watch has an exquisite and beautiful wooden watchstrap with stainless steel elements.
Facts about this watch:
- Miyota movement / 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel case set in cherry wood
- Stainless steel golden plated crown
- Case diameter: 40 mm; wooden band: 18 mm
- Watch comes with battery
- High quality wooden box as packaging included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.