This Barrique masterpiece inherited its name from grapevines and is an 'accessoire' for men with exquisite taste. The strap is hand-crafted from oak wood that previously served as a wine barrel in France and Austria and now functions as an extraordinary piece of art. A unique detail about this piece is its cork-shaped crown that moves the silver watch hands. The extraordinary design and the history of the wooden watch make it an ideal gift for wine lovers.
Details of the Grapevine wristwatch:
- Miyota movement I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel crown I Stainless steel chain
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Wooden strap 20 mm with stainless steel inlays
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver
- Battery included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.