Whisky Jack Men
Our Whisky wooden watch Jack from Waidzeit impresses not only by its noble design because it also tells an interesting story. After being used for many years for the maturation of whisky, the precious wood is now being up-cycled into elegant timepieces. The stylish metallic dial and a small second hand as well as the functional date display round off the design of this model and make it a very special and exquisite gift.
Details of the Barrique Whisky James wristwatch:
- Miyota movement OT45 I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel inner case embedded in wooden case
- Stainless steel crown
- Date display
- Minor second display
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Metallic dial
- Wooden strap with folding clasp: 20 mm
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Battery included
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.