Chronograph Barrique Muscat Men
The coloring of the barrique wine barrels used to make this noble chronograph is similar to the color of the Muscat wines. The aromatic, intense taste of the Muscat wine served as a model for the creation of this wooden watch with numerous highlights, such as the stop function. This processed wine barrel tells a very special story. For many years it was used in France and subsequently in Austria for wine maturation. Nowadays this wood is recycled to produce fine, timelessly beautiful wristwatches. A perfect gift for men with fine taste and good style.
Details of the Muscat Chronograph:
- Miyota movement I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel inner case embedded in barrique oak
- Stainless steel crown
- Stop function
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Wooden strap reinforced with stainless steel: 20 mm
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Battery included
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.