This Barrique timepiece inherited its name from the famed "Sémillion" white wine and is a must-have for women with an exquisite taste in both wine and accessories. The strap is hand-crafted from oak wood that previously served as a wine barrel in France and Austria and now functions as an extraordinary piece of art. A unique detail about this piece is its cork-shaped crown that moves both golden watch-hands. The green jade dial with its golden numbers is an immediate eye-catcher, making it the ideal gift for women with a love for distinctive design and a penchant for wine.
Details of the Barrique wristwatch:
- Miyota movement I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel crown
- Green jade dial with golden-colored wine leaf
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging
- Case diameter: 34 mm
- Wooden strap with butterfly clasp: 18 mm
- The strap comes in a standard size and can be adjusted with a small slotted screwdriver.
- Battery included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are shipping free of charge to all European countries. If you need
detailed information about the duration of your delivery or our return policy please click here.